Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sti Logi

S T I L O G I

An Unnecessary Book about the Grammar and Style of Glosa

WARNING

When I try to explain things about Glosa, some people like
to jump on it and say it's some sort of rule. WRONG! As far as
I'm concerned, Glosa has only one rule, the one about U(N)/PLU.
Anything else should be considered an idea that you can take or
leave.

Please take anything I say here-- or anything else you know
about Glosa-- and bend it around to make your communication easy
to understand. Understanding comes before grammar-- always!

Every time a rule gets added to Glosa, Glosa is not as easy
a language as it used to be. Let's all try to keep Glosa the
easiest international auxiliary language (IAL). If you have any
ideas to be ADDED to Glosa, perhaps they would be better used to
create a DIFFERENT IAL. If it becomes more used than Glosa, good
for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment